Why do I need an attorney
if I'm hurt at work?
1. Once you have a serious injury you automatically become a liability to your employer. (All back injuries or serious injuries)
2. Don’t believe anything the insurance adjuster or your employer tells you. They do not have your best interest at heart.
3. The employer and its workers' compensation company will have a lawyer representing them who practices workers’ compensation law and who knows all the tricks used to defeat or diminish your claim.
4. Workers’ compensation law is different from any other type of law, therefore, you need a lawyer who specializes in representing injured workers.
5. I have 52 years of experience in representing injured workers in South Carolina. I can make sure that you receive all the benefits to which you are due.