What should I do 

after an accident?

If you are injured in an automobile accident once you recover from your injury you will be entitled to receive money damages for pain and suffering, medical bills, mental anguish and worry and lost wages if you're out of work. You cannot believe what the insurance adjuster for the at fault driver tells you.  His or her job is to settle your case as cheaply as possible.


For 52 years I have represented people injured in automobile accidents, boating accidents, and motorcycle accidents, and I know how to evaluate your case and get the maximum amount of money for you. Money you deserve!


1. Make sure everyone is OK! If you have the opportunity to make photos of the vehicles involved in the accident as well as photos of the scene of the accident you should do so. Don't worry if you can't get photos because you are being escorted by EMS to the hospital. We can obtain the photos of the scene for you.

2. If you require medical attention, ask for it. If you even think you may be injured, let the EMS help get you to the hospital. Brain injuries and spinal injuries can often show no immediate symptoms.


3. Do not admit fault or that you did anything to contribute to the accident. This is the golden rule! Do not, under any circumstance, give a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster representing the at fault driver. The insurance companies will often call you shortly after an accident, and anything you say can and will be used against you, even if its said to your OWN insurance company.

4. Give me a call, so I can start working on your case immediately! The best time to obtain representation after an accident is as soon as you are able to do so. It doesn't cost a penny for me to get started on representing you and working for you. You only pay a fee out of the amount recovered on your behalf. My fee never exceeds 1/3 of this!